- Prop 39 Schools
Prop 39 Schools
CA Charter Schools Prop 39 Initiative
Save 50%-85% on Energy & Eliminate maintenance
Deadline is Approaching To Apply For Funding For Your School!!
The California Clean Energy Jobs Act (Prop 39) was approved by voters for a total of $5.7 Billion to fund eligible energy projects over a 5 year period, from 2013-2018, in CA schools.
California local education agencies (LEAs) – including public school districts (K-12) charter schools, and state special schools are eligible for funding to complete energy efficiency upgrades at no cost to the schools.
TIME SENSITIVE DEADLINE: Funding for your Charter School has already been approved by the CDE, but we must audit your school and complete your application to by submitted to the CEC (California Energy Commission) by the August 1, 2017 deadline.
- FREE Energy audit for your school to determine opportunities
- FREE Energy Expenditure Plan (EEP) planning and approval
- Reduce your lighting energy cost by 50% with LED
- Eliminate lighting maintenance with 10 Year+ life LED
- Maximize utility funded rebates to offset project cost
- Include lighting occupancy, daylight, and dimming controls to maximize energy savings and improve functionality
Please contact us today to get your funding reserved!